- From Route 6 (Mid Cape Highway):
- Get off at exit 5 and take Route 149 south (right if coming from the west and left if coming from the east.)
- In 1/5th of a mile, bear left onto Osterville/Barnstable Road (do not bear right onto Rte. 149).
- Travel on this road for about 4 miles, crossing over Race Lane and Rte. 28.
- At the end of Osterville/Barnstable Road, turn left and head into Osterville Center.
- Bear right at fork in the middle of town.
- Go straight at stop sign on Wianno Avenue
- The church is about 1/2 mile on the right.
- If you come to a beach at the end of Wianno Avenue, then you are one and a half blocks south of the Church.
Directions to Crystal Lake
- From St. Peter’s Church, continue down Wianno Avenue toward the ocean.
- Take a right on Washington Ave. Follow Washington Avenue to the intersection at the tennis courts.
- Take a right on to Warren Ave. Where Warren Ave. bears to the left, a driveway will be on your right.
The service is held at the end of this driveway by the lake. Parking is limited, so please park carefully along the road, not blocking residential driveways. Wooden bench seating is provided. You may bring lawn chairs, if preferred.
View St. Peter’s Episcopal Church, Osterville MA in a larger map